Saturday, April 21, 2007

The latest Ubuntu 7.04 released

My favorite linux distro just released with a lot of updates. I've tried and tested, and use Ubuntu since 5.04, and this version is a worth-waiting.
For those who a new to linux and ubuntu, feel free to download ISO images from ubuntu.com. Don't worry, you not necessarily need to install to your hard disk or wipe out your Windows. The technology of what linux communities called live-cd, were matured and safely used by non-linux or first timer user. If you a lucky owner of ati or nvidia 3D capable card, especially those who just bought new computer, you'll be surprise by how far the gui and 3D technology used in linux, even better than Windows Vista. Anyway, that's my own opinion, and I am using ubuntu in my ACER Aspire 1682WLMI with ATI Mobility Radeon 9700/64MB graphic card.
Try it, test it, you'll love it.

No comments: