Friday, January 26, 2007

LINUX FORMAT, THE BEST LINUX MAGAZINE

Have you ever wonder where to find a computer magazine specifically for Linux. Well I did sometimes ago when my brother introduced me to linux. That time I only new very little about linux and used Definite Linux (no longer exist) before tinkering with Red Hat and Mandrake in my i486 PC. Well, look no further than LINUX FORMAT published in U.K.

And the best thing is, LXF gives you a DVD full of distros available. I don't have to download full ISO of Fedora Core, Ubuntu, Mandriva, SUSE, just to name a few. You can have the latest distros available inside you magazine. However, usually it's 2-3 months older than the released version in the internet, with the exception of main distro that usually have 6 to 12 months release time-frame, which still gives you the latest.

I've reading Linux Format (LXF) for more than 4 years, since November 2002 and have never turned away. So now you know what I've been reading yesterday.

No comments: